We strive to provide the best service and top quality mobility walker rentals. Here’s everything you need to know about renting a Mobility Knee Walker rental or knee scooter rental:
This Knee scooter rental act as ambulatory aid which was specially designed to aid the recovery from injuries and surgical procedures to the lower limb, especially the foot and ankle. These may include but are not limited to the following:
Injuries: Broken or fractured foot or ankle Strained or sprained ankles Damage to the Achilles tendon
Surgeries: Corrective surgeries the foot or ankle Amputations Fusions and Hammertoe Correction
Chronic Conditions: Gout Bunions Complications from Diabetes such as neuropathy or ulcers
Our knee walker rental is available in a number of convenient models, specifically designed to accommodate your injury, weight, and body type.
Knee Walker Rental Features:
- A crutch alternative for patients who either cannot or choose not to use crutches.
- Exclusive transmission turning system!
- The patented lightweight steel frame that is silver in color to hide scratches
- Easy folding mechanism with strap makes transporting unit a breeze
- Wide flat free tires give extra stability.
- Adjustable tiller & knee pad to accommodate different user heights.
- We can provide customers with a range of Mobility scooter rental to fit their needs.
|User Weight Limit:||400 Ibs|
|Overall Length:||31 ¼”|
|Overall Width (front):||17 ¼”|
|Width at Rear:||8 ¼”|
|Handlebar Width:||16 ½”|
|Handle Bar Height Adjustment:||34″ – 42″|
|Padded Knee Rest Height Adj:||17 ¾ – 23 ¾|
|Frame Height From Floor:||12″|
Knee Walker Rental Rates
|31 -365||Rent to Own option available.|
1. Basic rental charges excludes pick up and drop off fees, refundable deposit, booking cancellation protection plan, equipment protection plan, applicable taxes.
2. Rental rates are subject to change without notice where ever applicable, call store 813 333 0363 for any clarifications.